Thursday, October 12, 2017

Daily Practice:

This week my theme was the countdown until I get to go home. Each day I would countdown the days until break and my last exams and think of something that reminds me of a memory from home.

One day I was walking back from my  classes and dinner and I finally got to get a closer look at King Alfred with the jack-o-lantern on his head. When I was looking at the face I noticed that were was a candle on Alfred's head which I thought was really funny. When I was little I would always carve a pumpkin with my dad each year around Halloween as a tradition. And every evening on halloween night we would always put the candles in the jack-o-lantern. It reminded me of home because of October break approaching and in my hometown the leaves all change around this time of year.


Daytime
Night Time

No comments:

Post a Comment