Sunday, February 4, 2018

Weekly Photos 2

This week have been filled with AU Dance Theatre practices working long hours with choreographers so most of these pictures revolve around the theme of dance and how the photography prompts fit into my week. 

Prompts:
1.) Gathering
Sneak peek at the guest choreographer's dance for AU Dance Theatre focusing on the concept of communities in which we belong to and gatherings within society
2.) Community
This photo is inside Miller Performing Arts Center and you can see a few dancers walking down the hallway and I thought it was a good representation of how I am part of the dancing community here at Alfred University. 

3.) Cluster

Cluster Formation
AU Dance Theatre
4.) Collection
This photo has a bit of humor tied into it because in dance class we have been doing a lot of work on the floor and doing tricks and when I thought of collection I thought about the multiple bruises that were on my legs. There are 19 bruises total so I think that can be considered a "collection"
5.) Family


Alfred University Family
Taken at Second Chance Prom

No comments:

Post a Comment