This piece was to represent aerial dance with silk. The other half of this dyptic piece is a classical pointe dancer drawn with more cool tones also created in oil pastel.
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Part 1 First Concentration Piece
Here is part of one of my concentration pieces focusing on dancers in their element. I decided to choose this concentration idea because of the unique positions and shapes dancers can make with their bodies. I am also not good at figure drawing so I wanted to challange myself to take on that challange and practice as much as possible to try to improve my work as an art student.
-
Alter Ego For the first week back from break all of the foundations students were together to create photographic portraits of them...
-
September 28th in foundations class was held outside and when I came up to the studios I saw a long table covered in brown paper. We were to...